Thursday, September 1

How wonderful it is to have two women

How wonderful it is to have two women,” a man raved to one of his friends in a cafe. He waxed eloquent at the wondrous variety, the magnificence of experiencing two blossoms that smell so different. The friend's eyes grew bigger and bigger. It sounds like paradise, he thought to himself. Why shouldn’t I also taste the honey of two women as my friend here probably does? Soon after he married a second woman. When he tried to get into bed with her on their wedding night, she rejected him. ‘Let me sleep,” she snapped, “Go to your first wife. I don’t want to be a fifth wheel. Either her or me.” Desolate, he went to his first wife. But when he tried to slip into bed next to her, she complained: “Not with me... If you have married another woman and I’m not good enough for you, just go back to her...” He had to leave his own house and go to the nearby mosque to sleep there. When he tried to sleep in the praying position, he heard someone clearing his throat behind him. Astonished, he turned around. The other man was none other than his friend who had raved about the virtue of having two wives. “Why have you come here?” he asked him. “My wives wouldn't let me get near them. That’s been going on for several weeks.” “But why did you tell me how great it is to live with two women?” Ashamed, the friend answered: “1 felt so lonesome in this mosque and wanted to have a friend with me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment